Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Playlist...

After posting yesterday's blog entry about I HEART YOU, YOU HAUNT ME, by Lisa Schroeder, I have gotten quite a few emails asking for the playlist I referenced. I decided to just post it here, as a blog entry. If you know of any songs that you think would be good for this particular list, please either comment, or email me at: tschauer@pettusisd.esc2.net


1. Adam's Song, by Blink 182

2. Address in the Stars, by Caitlin & Will (Thanks, Deidre)

3. Festival of Friends, by Bruce Cockburn (Thanks, Susan)

4. Forever, by Rascal Flatts (Thanks, Julie!)

5. Gone Away, by The Offspring

6. Hear You, Me, by Jimmy Eat World

7. Here by Me, by 3 Doors Down (Thanks, Lisa!)

8. Meet You There, by Simple Plan

9. Memory, by Sugarcult

10. My Immortal, by Evanescence

11. Slipped Away, by Avril Levigne

12. Stand by Me, by Oasis

13. Untitled (How Could This Happen to Me?) by Simple Plan

14. View from Heaven, by Yellowcard

15. Wish You Were Here, by Pink Floyd


No comments:

Post a Comment