Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A Child Called It, posted by Cat P, 8th Grader

A CHILD CALLED IT, by Dave Pelzer
AR: Yes
Interest Level: Upper Grades
Vocabulary Quiz Available
Literacy Quiz Available

This is a very good book it is very sad though it is a book that you will feel depressed but your emotions will change throughout the book you will like the different themes and characters although the mom is very weird and you will not understand her because I didn't but this is a VERY good book based EXTREME child abuse!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I read this last summer because so many students had read all of them in the series. I have to admit that I could barely get through the first one because it was so heartbreaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I READ THE SUMMARY OF THIS BOOK, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO READ IT ALL. NOW I AM READING THE SECOND PART OF THIS BOOK "THE LOST BOY" I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT I DO NOT LIKE TO READ BUT WITH A SUCH STORY I HAD TO READ IT. THIS STORY IS VERY SAD AND HEART BREAKING I WAS CRYING HWEN I READ IT. IT IS VERY SAD BUT THE BEST THING OF EVERYTHING IS THAT YOU FOUND GOOD PEOPLE THAT WANTED TO HELP YOU AND YOU LEFT EVERYTHING BEHIND. I KNOW THAT WE CANNOT FORGET EVERYTHING BUT WE AT LEAST SHOULD TRY NOT TO REMEMBER. A VERY GOOD BOOK!! GOOD LUCK!!
    SINCERLY,
    STEPHANY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I read this book like....in the middle of the school year and..it was a very,very sad book:-( though itwas a page turning book.

    ReplyDelete